Why Join | Business Networks
Recharge Your Battery in a Fast-Burnout Business
Business Networks' Network meetings provide peer group review that includes hands-on review of each other's P&Ls and cost comparisons of doing business. When you host, you'll receive positive feedback and a one- to two-years' supply of ideas for improvement.
- Consultation services are available via telephone and Internet or on-site in a small group.
- Business Networks events, workshops and meetings can be mini-vacations with or without family.
- Networks encourage lifelong friendships and joint-venture possibilities.
What Will I Do as a Member?
- Host a Network meeting at your place of business.
- Commit, with the option of bringing a principal employee from your company, to personal participation in twice-yearly Network meetings
- Openly share business experiences; the success of peer review and creative brainstorming depends on full, open participation and strict adherence to confidentiality.
If you, as a first-time member, decide at the end of Flight School that Business Networks membership isn’t worth the fee you've paid, your money will be cheerfully refunded. After many years in the networking business, we believe that this program is the best investment you will make for the results you're going to receive.